IP Unblock does not store any cookies on your cookies when you visit the IP Unblock website.
IP Unblock uses the following 3rd party cookies.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used to analyze our userbase to help us maintain our service and marketing efforts. Google retains data for up to 2 years
IP Unblock collects the follow Personally Identifiable Data
- IP Address
Your IP address is stored in our server logs. These logs help us analyze server load and mitigate abuse. Logs are are usually deleted after 7 days but may be kept for however long is necessary to maintain our service and prevent abuse.
We do not Identify You
Creating an account is always optional – we never require you to register or otherwise provide us any contact information to download or use our products.
What Personal Information do we collect?
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional Personal Information about you. For example, when you contact customer support, we receive the contents of messages or attachments that you send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
We and our service providers collect device-specific information, such as the unique mobile ID, hardware model, operating system version, language, and network information. We may also use, but never log or store, your IP address to derive your approximate (city-level) location. We use this information to provide and improve the Services, troubleshoot, and perform analytics on our services. Our service providers may collect IP addresses for marketing attribution purposes.
How do we use your Personal Information?
In short, we use your Personal Information to provide you with amazing products and services that we are constantly working to improve. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, provide services and information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide support to users.
- Understand and analyze aggregate usage trends, improve the Services, and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For marketing purposes, such as sending marketing messages, or campaign attribution and optimization for user acquisition.
- For our business purposes, such as audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information based on a valid legal ground, including:
- When we need your Personal Information to provide our services, including for account registration, to respond to your inquiries, or for customer support;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information (such as to enforce our terms and conditions);
- When we or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to troubleshoot issues, perform product improvement, conduct business analytics, conduct and optimize user acquisition, serve non-personalized ads, and otherwise monitor and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests;
- If you otherwise consent to the processing of your Personal Information.